Friday, September 21, 2012

I've been neglecting you!

Soo sorry I haven't posted at all!
College life has gotten away from me, from getting into the swing of classes, auditions for semester's shows, and starting a new job I've barely been sleeping and still haven't posted! I'm drinking like 3 or 4 cups of coffee a day and still falling asleep on my homework!

Anyway, updates!
So campus closet exchange didn't happen YET, but it will happen! I didn't realize that I needed to reserve the lounge space and it wasn't available when I was planning on doing it, so now I need to pick another date, which is fine because it gives people more time to get clothes and I can promote it more!


SO my iPhone was lost/ stolen recently which partially accounts for the lack of posts because I lost a bunch of pictures of food that I made. So now I need to remake everything and take pictures. Vote in the comments which recipe you want me to remake first;
1) Chocolate Almonds
2) No-Cook Black Bean and Quinoa Burger
3) Chia Seed Pudding
4) Magic Pop with PB and Chocolate
5) Frozen banana and Raspberry Breakfast bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment