Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin Lovin

So I'm kind of obsessed with pumpkin. I get so excited when pumpkin comes back to Starbucks. I literally walk into the store exclaiming, "Pumpkins back?! I'm so excited!!"
So in light of pumpkin season I bought a can of pumpkin and decided to make pumpkin butter.


This "recipe" is super simple. All I did was take my can of pumpkin and add cinnamon  nutmeg, allspice and ginger (aka pumpkin pie spice), agave, and vanilla. Just stir it up and keeping adding stuff til you like the taste. 

And enjoy....
I can just eat it with a fork, but I also have other things I'm planning to try...
- Pumpkin microwave muffcake (aka a muffin in mug, or microwave muffin, but I don't really think it tastes like a muffin, so I decided to give it a new name)
- Pumpkin chia seed pudding
- Pumpkin spice late
- Pumpkin cereal (I made this last year and was obsessed)
- Pumpkin cashew butter dip


Any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment